Right for the Environment
Efficient and Dependable
Low-Charge Ammonia Systems
Zero Zone is proud to bring high-quality, innovative refrigeration systems to our industrial customers.
- Engineered ammonia package systems
- Trouble-free operation
- Energy efficient design
Recently, industrial refrigeration has trended toward low-charge ammonia systems. Minimizing the refrigerant charge enhances the safety of using ammonia while still being highly efficient.
Our ammonia systems can also be built inside a custom electrical/mechanical center (CEMC), which is a remote, packaged machine room. The CEMC is installed outside of the facility, making the ammonia system even safer for the end user.
Zero Zone offers a wide range of features for Genesys™ Ammonia Systems to suit your needs, which should be no surprise since we’ve always been green™.
- Indoor, outdoor, or factory installed inside a custom electrical mechanical center (CEMC)
- Capacity: 15 tons to 500 tons
- Operating conditions: -50°F to 40°F
- Reciprocating, scroll, or screw compressors
- VFD capacity control available on lead compressors
- Air-cooled, water-cooled, or adiabatic gas coolers
- Fully modulating control systems
Are you ready to move forward with our customized Genesys™ Ammonia Systems? Contact your local Zero Zone sales representative to get started.